We tried going all out with our Christmas decorations this year. Jared convinced me to get some lights for the outside of the house and you can't just buy one strand. So we stocked up on blue icicle lights. While Jared was busy outside trying to make it all look just right without falling off the latter, Tren and I were in charge of the inside of the house. We put up the tree and got a cute little Winnie the Pooh ornament for Tren's first Christmas. I think it turned out pretty great. All of our holiday books are out on display and our stockings are hung, not by the chimney, but off the banister with care.
Alright...I am so jealous that you can put Christmas lights up on your house. For some reason I don't think our manager would be happy if we crawled up on the roof of our apartment and put lights up :) You and Tren did a great job on the inside of the house!
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE your house and all your decorations!!! We have our tree up, but we're just too much of wimps to put lights up in this cold! The world needs more families like you!
ReplyDelete