Saturday, November 26, 2011

thanksgiving

I am always amazed when I step back and think of all the things that I am grateful for. This year I have been blessed a little extra: I have a beautiful, healthy son who has the most adorable personality, my wonderful husband and best friend, Jared, and a warm home to keep all my special people in. I am grateful for many more things but they just don't top those three.
Thanksgiving this year was really fun. We drove down to Kim's house to celebrate with her family. This was the smallest Thanksgiving I have ever attended (inside the US). But it was perfect. Kim did a great job with the majority of the food and the decorations. I really owe her for letting me get away with only making 1 side dish and the desserts. The food was delicious and the company was great, making Tren's first Thanksgiving a hit.
 Jared and Averi played Guess Who while we were waiting for the turkey.
 Kim said that the manliest man carves the turkey and I agree.

1 comment: