Thursday, March 24, 2011

mexico: day 4


Day 4 was our most adventurous day. We went to a place called Hidden Worlds. They had sky-cycling, zip-lining, repelling, snorkeling, and a zip-line roller coaster called the Avatar. It was an action packed morning. I was a little sick so I didn't try the sky-cycle but I did participate in everything else. I couldn't miss out on it. Nothing compares to the rush of wind on your face as you drop down into a cenote. And flying around the corners on the Avatar is the most daredevil thing I will ever do. Keegan and Jamie even got to zip-line by themselves. Those crazy 2-year olds. Our guides were very nice and helped with the children so that we could all have fun and enjoy ourselves. Dad had to show everyone how it was done and had perfect form in every picture. So between my father and my husband we got some great shots.





1 comment:

  1. An official thank you for not posting the great butt shot the photographer took of me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete