
On day 2 of our trip we went caving again. Only this time we had to wet-suit it up and swim. The cave is in its natural state and has no electricity so we also had to wear helmet flashlights. Our tour guide, Flavio, took an instant liking to Stephanie and spent most of the tour talking with her in the front. The rest of us found fun things to do though. Jared and Ali lovingly fought like true siblings and we had to break them up several times. It must be a baby of the family thing. Flavio tried to make it a soul-searching, renewing expedition but we were there to see some sights and have some fun. His meaning of life speech was very deep and touching but I was there to swim in a cenote. I think Jared's facial expressions say a lot. I have one crazy husband!


No comments:
Post a Comment