We also hit up the San Diego Zoo, Safari Park, and Sea World. We spent Thanksgiving day at Sea World and then had dinner in the restaurant next to the hotel. It was a lot of fun! Obviously not full of tradition and Grandma's cream of cauliflower, but we had a good time being together.
DECEMBER we spent traveling as well. We went to Idaho for Ali's 18th birthday. Our little baby is all grown up! And then we headed out to Colorado for an Ash Christmas. Can I just say that I love Durango? It is a beautiful place. And of course the people there aren't too bad. Again, Tren had a blast playing with Averi and Sienna. He followed them everywhere and taught himself how to do everything they were doing. Like climb a ladder to get into the playroom (That little daredevil scares me on a daily basis). And us adults had fun playing games and eating tons of food.
We were also able to visit Jared's grandpa who had recently had some health scares. It was great to see him again. He always makes me feel so good about myself. He tells me I'm beautiful and asks about the farm and just plain won't stop complimenting me.
For New Years we drove back to SLC and stayed near Temple Square. It was slightly disappointing compared to the last time we were there, but we definitely still had fun.
JANUARY didn't bring anything too new or exciting. Jared and I were split up at church. We no longer teach Sunday school together. I am with the 4-year-olds in primary and Jared has a new partner with the 14-year-olds. We are both having a little trouble adjusting but I guess we will make it. It is so stinking cold outside that we only venture out when we need to or the snow is piling up again. Tren does not like playing in the snow. But we forced him to try it.
My parents, Ali, Layton, and Kristina came for a quick visit. That was fun until everybody got sick (sorry guys, my fault). Trennon is now running around the house, climbing everything, and figuring out how things work. I have to know where he is at all times because the second I lose track he colors on the wall, falls off a chair, or turns on the shower, etc. I love that little trouble maker and he gives me a good workout. I don't know what I would do without him.


These pictures are from the October Ash family photo shoot.

I love when you blog! I love the stories and the photos! Thanks for catching me up on your cute family's adventures :)
ReplyDelete