It's the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas. Although that is at the top of my "wonderful" list as well. I think I learned my love for fall from my father. I have so many memories of truck driving and tractor riding. And now I get to pass that on to Trennon (although I'm pretty sure Jared was the one who enjoyed it most this year). We drove up to Jerome just to check it all out. Tren loved the tractor. He could have stayed in there all day if Layton would have given up his seat. He kept trying to push all the buttons and take over the operation. This year Jared took the reins and learned how to drive my mom's truck. He did quite well for his first time. Look out, we might be moving to the farm.
Everybody has to take a spin in Uncle Layton's wheelchair from time to time.
It was getting close to dinner time and it is hard to wait for Grandpa to come home from the tractor. All the boys gathered around like little birds to steal Layton's mac n cheese. It was pretty funny to watch them all "chirp" for their fair share. Poor Tren got stuck in between Layton's legs and got pushed around a few times but that didn't stop him from getting some food.

What fun! The last picture is amazing! Little birds! hahaha.
ReplyDelete