WAY back in April we took our first long road trip with little Trennon. We decided it was time to visit Durango and everybody told me that April was a great time to see spring in the mountains. The long, long drive was not as bad as I anticipated it to be with a baby. He slept and kept himself entertained for most of the trip. I know, I have the best baby in the world. Once we got there we partied non-stop. Jared and I toured downtown Durango, we all went to the Anasazi ruins, shopping, dinner with family, and the hot tub. It was so much fun spending time with Jared's parents. Trennon loves his grandparents so much. He could live with either set and be completely happy. Mostly because he is so spoiled!
This is one of my favorite photos. I need to get it framed!
Looking out over Colorado with Grandpa
At the top of the ruins
So many families lived back in those caves. Not much personal space but it looked like a pretty great way to avoid the storms and the heat.
Tammie stayed back and watched Tren while we explored, until a strange ranger came to talk to her.
Underground. It was really neat down there. It was very small but would keep things cool.
Getting ready for the hot tub.
At first he didn't know if he liked it. He kept looking at Jared to see if everything was still okay.
And then he started soaking it all in. Floating and splashing and having fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment