Monday, January 2, 2012

holiday pranksters

Above is a picture of Cody and Liz hard at work on their Lego version of the London Tower. I didn't keep track but I think it took them around 6 hours to build. Cody worked hard on it and wouldn't let anyone touch it. So naturally we HAD to do something when he went home for the night. Ali and I had been looking for a good prank and this one just fell into our laps. It is a well known fact in the family that he doesn't like Harry Potter and since it is a British replica we decided to overrun it as if a wizard mass casualty catastrophe had happened. The Hogwarts Express derailed, the Knight bus crashed, and the basilisk escaped from the secret chamber. We had over 15 Harrys involved in the accident. It was so much fun adding flames and making it look as creative as possible without damaging the structure my brother had worked so hard to build. When he saw it he just laughed and took a picture so I guess we did a good job.


1 comment: