Friday, July 29, 2011

take me out to the ball game



Jared has been wanting to go to a baseball game all summer and so when Tori and Matt invited us to a Salt Lake Bees game, we had to go. Jeana and Marc also came to the game. It was so exciting to be there with everyone. I was really happy to introduce Jared to some of my good friends that we don't get to see because we all live in different places. If only we could get together more often.
We had the general admission seats out on the grass in left field. Jared was so ready to catch a home run ball and we thought we had the perfect spot. But every home run was hit into right field. Poor Jared, I guess we'll have to go to another game. The Bees won by so much that the last few innings felt so long. After the game ended we were told to go sit out on the field for the fireworks. These were some of the best fireworks I have ever seen. It felt like we were right under the explosions. It was so fun! I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment