
Today was the half-way mark ultra sound. What a day! We got to see our little baby up close and personal. After showing us all of the limbs and vital organs, the technician finally showed us that we are having a little boy. That kid is going to be quite the tease because he was squirming around and putting his hand in all the shots to mess up the tech. It was so crazy to see everything so clearly. Even though the nausea and weight gain have proved to me that I am pregnant, things didn't feel absolutely real until I saw that little guy today. Our healthy little boy will be coming to us this fall with October 20 as my due date. We could not be more excited!
*Jared wanted to post the picture that proves he is a boy but I thought I would spare my son the indecency of having that posted on the internet. But if you want to see proof, come on over, we have it!
I am so excited that your having a little boy, now Rome can have a best friend too.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Kim told me you were expecting at the La Cognata reunion. Boys are so much fun! Averi and Sienna are going to have lots and lots of boy cousins to play with:)
ReplyDelete