Tuesday, May 31, 2011

one perfect year

I know to all the veteran couples out there this may sound silly but wow, one whole year has already passed. Time is flying and I can't believe how far we've already come. I still count my blessings everyday that I was able to marry my very best friend. We have so much fun together being crazy. Our big dreams are all coming true as we work together and I could not be happier. Jared is an amazing man and is going to be an even better father. His passion for life is wearing off on me and I'm starting to be just as optimistic and outgoing as he is.
To celebrate our one-year anniversary we ate, a lot. Lunch was at the Kamin Thai restaurant that I love. I am so lucky to have married a man who loves Asian food. We took our time eating and then planned on going to the movie but decided to chill and take a nap instead. With Jared working so much lately, I think a nap was the perfect gift. We went to dinner at Hamilton's, a "fancy" steakhouse in Logan. They gave us free desserts! After dinner was just playing some Xbox and eating the year-old cake. We only had about one bite because we were full and let's face it, old cake isn't very good.
We didn't get to do anything extravagant but it was perfect. We can save up a special anniversary trip for a few years down the road.

1 comment:

  1. Ohh. You guys are the cutest couple of all time! I thought you'd been married longer... Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete