Thursday, December 23, 2010

the lights


Jared and I really wanted to see the lights at Temple Square this year but he has had to work late every night but Sundays lately. So when my family said they were coming through on a Tuesday to see them I just couldn't pass it up even if Jared couldn't go. We stayed at the Radisson near Temple Square. After walking out to eat at PF Changs we made our way back and checked out the lights. The lights were beautiful as always. Keegan was much more interested in the "train" or the water but Layton liked it for a little while. To keep them all in good spirits we had to promise swimming when we returned to the hotel. Those little fish loved going to the pool and as usual Layton didn't get out until he was shivering. Looks like we'll be swimming a lot in Mexico.


Layton seemed happy to see me, whenever I could steal him away from Dad.


I taught him how to say "expelliarmus" like a true wizard.

1 comment:

  1. Nerd alert! Teaching that poor boy charms! haha We miss you! I wish you had called and we could have met up....

    ReplyDelete