
The girl operating the machine would say, "Please exit the Bod Pod carefully" like we were at Disneyland.
The next test was underwater weighing. This also tells you the amount of fat that is in your body. I do this test to people all the time. I've probably done it around 70 times, to other people. But this was my first encounter of actually being dunked. The trick is to blow all of your air out that you can as you totally submerse yourself. You sit on a chair attached to a weight and someone reads the scale. It is a very uncomfortable feeling going under without any air. Try it sometime, your natural instinct is to inhale before you go under. After the first time it didn't seem that bad. I kinda want to do it again, like tomorrow. But I'll wait a little bit to see if there are changes.
After all the testing I found out that my body fat percentage is 20%. Which is the perfect lean goal that women are supposed to have. I feel pretty good. It would still be nice to be in the teens. I'll keep working out I guess. There's just one percent to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment