Since Jared did most of the documenting we had a ton of videos so he made a sneak preview or trailer for the real Lake Powell movie.
Lake Powell definitely lived up to all the hype. It was so fun to just chill with the family. We made one surf/wakeboard run per day and then played, ate, and napped the rest of the day. We went on a few hikes to explore the area. Jared had some hard falls on the wakeboard which caused a few headaches, but he still had the time of his life. He said “its just nice to be back to Lake Powell chillen with the fam, and the best part is to have my best friend/ wife here with me”. The best part of the whole trip was just laughing and joking around with the family. The reason LP is so amazing is due to all of the inside jokes and crazy moments. Like when Gerald threw the eclair at Lindsey or when we all danced like fools for the music video.
Minute-to-win-it was a success thanks to Randy and Tammie. Everyone seemed to enjoy their game and we all learned that Michael (aka MVP) doesn’t need hands to eat Nilla wafers; just place the cookie on his forehead. And I don’t think I will ever get Animal out of my head. “here we go again” ( said in Randy’s singing voice)
Nice blogging skills! I am still giggling about all of the good times you mentioned. I am so grateful that Jared married a girl that can handle our crazy family ways. Ps I can't get animal out of my head either.
ReplyDeleteI'm still laughing about the eclair. Annalyse loved the video she would say "it's Jenni, it's Jared," going back and forth with the video. She loved being with you guys, especially her new bff Aunt Jenni. I'm so glad that we had time to hang out and play with you guys.
ReplyDeleteJared and Jenni you did a great job! We miss you. Here we go again...
ReplyDeleteLove the muscle show on your first picture! Cute, cute blog!
ReplyDelete